This article contains affiliate links.
By SHELBY ALTON
This recipe is from my mother, Mag, who made it often. She used mini marshmallows, but I came up with a different and yummy dressing.
Fruit salad is a big hit with young and old and excellent for parties and picnics. You can use whatever fruit you enjoy. MSN
- 1 banana cut into slices
- 1 nectarine pitted and sliced
- 1 pint strawberries cleaned and sliced
- 2 peaches peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 melon (cantaloupe, honeydew, etc.) peeled and sliced
- 2 or 3 bunches of grapes with stems removed
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
Mix the dressing ingredients well, and add to your fruit. Refrigerate. Recipe can be doubled, or even tripled.